Posted by Lisa Muratore the .
Reading time : 1 minute
Loki’s disappearance from Avengers Endgame could help Captain America return to the MCU, according to a new theory.
Avengers: Infinity War made the bet from the first minutes to kill Loki. An astonishing choice which surprised many spectators, now eager to find the God of Malice in the series dedicated to him on Disney +. Here, the eponymous show worn by Tom Hiddleston will be the opportunity to discover new characters at the heart of a new timeline. Through this story, Marvel Studios will offer a refreshing apprehension of Loki, true to the version portrayed in 768 in The Avengers . If this should kick-start the inclusion of the Multiverse in the MCU, exploring this alternate reality could also help
Avengers Endgame: Chris Evans (Captain America) was almost replaced for his last scene in the film
Avengers Endgame: This post-credits scene idea with Vision finally abandoned by Kevin Feige
Avengers Endgame: this cut scene makes the Battle of New York a lot less heroic
Avengers Endgame: Chris Evans returns with emotion on Captain America’s most memorable scene
Avengers Endgame: This Rather Logical Theory Solves The Final Battle’s Biggest Inconsistency
Even more content
- Snowpiercer season 2: A jump in time to be expected?
- Star Wars VS MCU: Which Universe Is More Powerful? Mark Ruffalo (Avengers Endgame) and Pedro Pascal (The Mandalorian) debate
- This Is Us season 5: Chrissy Metz teases Kate's secret pregnancy
- Game of Thrones season 8: all those star cameos you might have missed
- Stranger Things season 4: Finn Wolfhard (Mike) teases a very dark sequel, the death of a character to be expected?