If Steve Rogers decided to come back in the years at the end of Avengers Endgame, why didn't he take Bucky Barnes with him? In fact, there are several reasons for this decision.
At the end of Avengers: Endgame , Steve Rogers was tasked with replacing the stones of Infinity in their respective chronologies. But in the end, after completing his mission, he decided to go back in time where he revealed he spent decades of his life with Peggy Carter. Fans then wonder why Steve Rogers didn't take Bucky Barnes with him back to their home era. As is known, his childhood friend was brainwashed by HYDRA, making Bucky what is now known as the Winter Soldier. Luckily, he was able to count on T'Challa and Shuri's help for his rehabilitation in Wakanda, both to recover from his traumas, but also to learn to live in the modern era. If he's doing well, Bucky isn't really at home either. So why didn't Captain America bring him back to his original era at the end of Endgame ? The answer will certainly be found in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, a rumor about Bucky just confirmed.
- Fantastic Beasts 3: Jude Law (Dumbledore) reacts to Johnny Depp's departure
- The trophy of the greatest seriesevore is yours if you find the names of these series characters
- TV audiences: France 2 wins thanks to the film "3 Billboards"
- Harry Potter: This theory proves how much Harry and Voldemort look alike
- Spider-Man 3: Could Peter Parker Lose His Powers In The Movie?