The Avengers could destroy Tony Stark's invention for the good of all!
The “machine” at time traveling, whose rules may have changed after Avengers Endgame , will it be destroyed by the superheroes? When Scott Lang left the Quantum Realm, he immediately went to HQ to warn his colleagues of his discovery: there is a place where time and space obey different laws. It was at this point that the idea of committing a “time heist” to recover the Infinity Stones and cancel Thanos' “snap” was born in the minds of the characters. However, it takes a real genius to put it into practice! And who fits that description more than Tony Stark? Small problem, this one went into exile in the countryside with his wife and his daughter, and does not want to hear about it …
In the end, out of curiosity , he tries to develop this invention, and succeeds, thanks to the Möbius band method. However, in order for her not to fall into the wrong hands, her colleagues may destroy her in the future of the MCU. As you know, Tony Stark ( Robert Downey Jr. ) passed away at the end of Avengers Endgame. This means that if the superheroes make the travel machine disappear and erase the blueprints, no one will be able to build another! But, you will tell us, why would the characters want to do that? For two reasons: the first is that we doubt that the government will let the team keep this invention in the private circle.
- The Boys season 3: is Butcher doomed to die at the end of the series?
- Outlander season 6: Why does Claire continue to wear Frank's wedding ring?
- Godzilla vs. Kong: The central role of Millie Bobby Brown and Eiza González, the goal of Apex with Mechagodzilla … New info unveiled on the film
- Matrix 4: What could be the role of Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss) in the sequel?
- Cherry: Tom Holland transformed into drugged robber in the first pics of the Russo Brothers movie (Avengers Endgame)