Season 2 of Destiny The Winx Saga could rectify the situation.
After we come back to these questions that we still ask ourselves after the final episode of Destiny The Winx Saga , we continue to look at the novelty Netflix to talk this time about one of its missing elements. Action, suspense and tension are present in the adaptation of the famous cartoon, , however, in our opinion, one essential thing was missing in the new series: a lesbian heroine . With five fairies as heroines, the series has the opportunity to give some lessons in representation, and despite a Dane with still unclear sexuality, we regret the absence of an openly gay or lesbian hero / heroine.
Among Bloom, Musa, Stella , Aisha and Terra, it would be interesting to see one of them gradually realize her attraction to women and gently explore her bisexuality or her homosexuality. Destiny The Winx Saga
In addition, the friendship that begins to be born between them suggests that it is a platonic relationship that suits them best, and Sky could become the confidant of Stella’s questions about her sexuality. Finally, it could be that her affair with Ricki is linked to romantic feelings for her , and Stella could have blinded her by drawing too much strong in negative feelings about his pent-up love for her. In short everything is already there, and we hope that the series will remedy this lack if Netflix renews it. While waiting to see that, discover the nods to Harry Potter hidden in Destiny The Winx Saga.
- The Mandalorian season 2: this character is not as mean and Machiavellian as fans think
- Virgin River renewed for season 3 by Netflix, an actress from The Flash joins the cast
- Star Wars: Tom Holland reveals which role in the saga he auditioned for
- Plus belle la vie: Why did Mila suddenly change performers and how long will she stay?
- Marvel Studios: will Captain America Civil War impact MCU Phase 4?