Jennifer Gray (Baby) reveals whether or not Patrick Swayze (Johnny) will be replaced in the Dirty Dancing sequel!
Patrick Swayze (Johnny) will it be replaced in Dirty Dancing 2 ? To believe Jennifer Gray (Baby), it is out of the question! Died in 2009, the star is was forged a reputation of sex symbol by playing a lascivious dance teacher as sexy as he was mutinous. Now, this summer , Lionsgate Studios announced the official start of a sequel. Immediately, fans of this love story wondered what it would be with the main male character, and if his interpreter would be recast. “ All I can say is that there is no way to replace someone who is gone – no never try to repeat something magical like that. You're just looking for something different , ”the actress told People.
This may interest you
- Tomorrow belongs to us: Two other characters from the series will land in Here it all begins in January 2021
- Riverdale season 5: episode 7, Archie recruits volunteer firefighters in the promo video
- Game of Thrones: This astonishing point in common with the Harry Potter saga that no one has noticed
- Legacies season 3: Landon, Rafael, Josie … One of the members of the Super Squad in the heart of many twists and turns
- On TV Wednesday January 13: all the movies and series to watch tonight