New information about Godzilla vs. Kong allowed to know more about the cast of the film as well as the arrival of Mechagodzilla.
Several weeks ago, the synopsis of Godzilla vs. Kong revealed himself, revealing several clues about the plot . We discovered in particular the terrible fate that awaits humanity, the final confrontation of these two monsters risking the fall of the latter. A scenario full of tension as Bounding into Comics has just unveiled new information about the film directed by Adam Wingard. The first concerns in particular the casting. Mostly unveiled on IMDB , we learn that Ishiro Serizawa’s son, Ren (Shun Oguri), will occupy a central place , like Maya Simmons played by Eiza González with whom Millie Bobby Brown , already present in Godzilla II – King of the Monsters in the guise of Madison Russell, will share the poster. Moreover, the two young women should have a leading role in the plot, Eiza González having previously confided in an interview the importance of their characters in relation to the plot.
- Avengers Infinity War, Thor Ragnarok … Mark Ruffalo (Hulk) shares his spoiler list
- Harry Potter: This detail on the death of Fred Weasley has not finished intriguing fans
- The Snowman on Netflix: Is the Mysterious Thriller Starring Michael Fassbender and Charlotte Gainsbourg Really Worth It? Our verdict
- Batwoman season 2: the new heroine Ryan Wilder radically changes her look on a new poster
- Obi-Wan Kenobi, The Star Wars Spin Off: These Questions We Asked About Darth Vader (Hayden Christensen) Return In The Disney + Series