- 1 Tom Elvis Riddle aka Voldemort could have been friends with Harry Potter in another life! If he's the main antagonist of the saga, find out why he's nicer than he looks!
- 1.1 It's not that he don't wanna love, it's just nobody ever taught him how to do
- 1.2 How is it possible to anger a person over something they do wrong when they have never been briefed? If that phrase reminds you of your job, come back with us, we're talking about Voldemort here. Little Tom was created from a love spell, but that didn't mean both of his parents intended to give him one when he was born! Lord Voldemort has known foster homes, mockery, loneliness … Only hugs and love received in his childhood could have totally changed his existence as an adult! It hurts, it's as if Tom was born with a ban on happiness one day. Voldemort is the product of a loveless union, miskine
- 1.3 Harry Potter , love is the most powerful magic of all! Now, Tom hasn't had any of that, he doesn't even know what the word love means. Voldemort never knew his mother, as she died shortly after birth. But the vicious cycle of this whole thing is that due to his mother's desperation for love, Tom was born into two families who hated each other and did not hesitate to abandon it. He was an orphan, that doesn't help
- 1.4 He was a completely lonely being
- 1.5 What is one of the worst feelings in the world if not loneliness? Saying that we cannot share anything with anyone, that we move forward alone without ever enjoying a burst of laughter, an exchange, a word with someone who matters to us. Voldemort has been alone all his life since birth. If he was surrounded, he only had people around him who could serve him to achieve his ends. Voldemort would certainly have spent eternity alone if he had survived, and it is very sad, even if he did harm around him! He had an immense fear of death
Tom Elvis Riddle aka Voldemort could have been friends with Harry Potter in another life! If he's the main antagonist of the saga, find out why he's nicer than he looks!
In Harry Potter , is there the notion of good and bad? Nice and bad? If things or characters aren't presented that way, yes. Voldemort is THE big villain of the saga, the one to be eliminated at all costs. It is true that everything he does is with the aim of harming Harry Potter and his friends, but you should not be so hard on him, he has repeatedly shown sympathy or shown vulnerability . It's like Draco, he proved to us that he wasn't really a villain in Harry Potter ! Deep down, Tom Elvis Riddle is a big teddy bear waiting for a hug, find out why we can't hate him any longer!