Harry Potter and Voldemort have much more in common than you might think!
The holiday season is usually the perfect time to rewatch all of Harry Potter warm under a blanket, a cup of chocolate in hand. Indeed, even if the saga written by JK Rowling is technically not part of the Christmas movies , its magic makes it a classic timeless that fits perfectly with the winter spirit of the end of the year. Indeed, what better than a round trip to Hogwarts alongside wizards, potions and fantastic creatures to daydream and escape as the nights lengthen. The occasion also for Potterheads to unearth new theories (sometimes absurd) on their favorite characters , as it is the case with this astonishing parallel between Harry and Voldemort.
- Aquaman 2: Mera (Amber Heard) in the heart of a solo movie?
- Captain America, Spider-Man, Black Panther … if you promise to tell the truth, we'll tell you which Avenger you really look like
- The Vampire Diaries: Stefan, Klaus, Tyler … Why has Caroline never needed a man?
- We peel them just by thinking of these characters from movies and series
- Fast and Furious, Hobbs & amp; Shaw 2: A sequel linked to the last films worn by Vin Diesel?