Posted by Lisa Muratore the .
Reading time : 1 minute
Old feuds between BioSyn and InGen could be at the heart of Jurassic World Dominion according to this new theory.
While the plot of Jurassic World 3 would have been modified because of current events and more particularly with regard to pandemic, the scenario could also see the two competing companies, BioSyn and InGen, clash. Indeed, according to a theory relayed by Screen Rant , the company represented by Dr. Lewis Dodgson in the saga Jurassic Park should make its comeback because of the many failures experienced by InGen, the company created by John Hammond. A theory that does not appear so surprising given that actor Campbell Scott will lend his features to the head thinking of BioSyn in Jurassic World: Dominion . If this should be a big issue for the characters of Bryce Dallas Howard (Claire) and Chris Pratt (Owen), it is possible that BioSyn is looking to capitalize on InGen's repeated failures, whether with public opinion or behind the scenes.
Jurassic World 3
- Star Wars: Here is the list of all movies and series planned by Lucasfilm in the coming years
- Spider-Man 3: The Return Of The Original Cast Explained Through This Amazing Comic Book?
- After Chapter 2: Tessa (Josephine Langford) looks at Hardin (Hero Fiennes-Tiffin) with passion in these unseen photos
- Outlander season 6: who is the real father of Jemmy, the son of Brianna?
- Game of Thrones season 8: 3 times Jon Snow (Kit Harington) was in serious danger of death
Jurassic Park: This little mistake spotted by a fan that totally changes the plot of the franchise
Jurassic World 3: A modified plot because of the news?
Jurassic World 3: Impact of the coronavirus, end of filming … Where is the last film in the saga?
Jurassic World 3: filming resumes, the cast of the original trilogy is revealed in photos
Jurassic World 3: the romance of these two characters revealed in the photos of the set
Jurassic World 3: Inspired by the first installment of Jurassic Park, good or bad idea?
Even more content