It would not be surprising if Jurassic World 3 finally films the cohabitation of humans with dinosaurs at the end of the franchise.
Many fans are waiting for the third installment of the Jurassic World saga scheduled for next year. Directed by Colin Trevorrow, the film will again follow the adventures of Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard) and Owen ( Chris Pratt ), the latter as the rest of humanity is now faced with the invasion of dinosaurs. While it is not yet clear how this problem will be approached by policy makers, there is a good chance that humans must coexist with these prehistoric creatures. A possibility that does not appear surprising if we are to believe the speech of Ian Malcolm at the end of the previous part, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom .
However, this is not the only clue of the future coexistence between the two species since this idea has more generally been teased by the franchise, its producer having moreover compared the third film to the start of a new era . Are we to understand that Jurassic World 3 will see the advent of an unprecedented cohabitation between dinosaurs and humans? While it sounds surprising, Colin Trevorrow's feature film could indeed push the boundaries of science fiction and ultimately bring humanity to life alongside this prehistoric animal race. An originality which could also make it possible to include a humanitarian aspect vis-à-vis the dinosaurs, the return of the original casting being able in particular to be a good indicator of this scenario spring.
- The Vampire Diaries: Stefan, Klaus, Tyler … Why has Caroline never needed a man?
- Tomorrow belongs to us: Anna is back, Victor shows a new face … What do the next episodes have in store for you? (SPOILERS)
- Technically these movies are not Christmas movies, but we watch what we want
- Vikings season 6: the end of the very last episode of the series finally explained
- Wonder Woman 1984: This theory on the beyond the DCEU confirmed thanks to Steve Trevor?