What if Steve Rogers inherited abilities similar to Captain Marvel thanks to the Tesseract in the MCU?
In Captain America: First Avenger This may interest you : The Walking Dead: 5 amazing fun facts about the series that will leave you speechless., Steve Rogers obtained his powers through experimentation of Dr. Stark. Subsequently, he faced the terrible Red Skull, who at the end of the film was sent to Vormir via the power of the Tesseract, while Captain America inherited many years hibernating in ice. However, things could have been different after the feature film ended, with a theory that Steve Rogers would gain the same powers as Captain Marvel through his exposure to the Tesseract. A situation that would then have had serious consequences for the MCU, starting with the fact that these unprecedented powers would have allowed Steve Rogers not to be stuck in ice for many years.
Subsequently, Captain Marvel's cosmic abilities would have allowed him to compete with his teammates such as Thor or Hulk but also to have a significant impact on the international events following his initial disappearance from the MCU . The superhero embodied by Chris Evans
Moreover, the Avengers alliance would have been different and the appearance of superheroes on Earth earlier. Indeed, 4267486 Captain America could have founded the Secret Avengers earlier, a team of super -particularly popular hero
- The Lady's Game Netflix: This Big Timeline Error No One Has Noticed
- These questions that we ask ourselves again and again about Back to the future
- The Simpsons: The Surprising Story Behind Maggie's Rivalry And Baby Unibrow Revealed
- Deadpool 3: How will Wade Wilson join the MCU? The best fan theories
- The Flash, the movie: George Clooney back as Batman?