Seen primarily as a secondary character, Vision could actually prove to be one of the most successful characters in the MCU.
While we witnessed in Avengers: Infinity War the death of Vision , fans across the universe have (luckily) had plenty of time to find one of the MCU’s most exciting characters in the WandaVision series. The opportunity to offer the hero a new apprehension, the Disney + show having unveiled a new facet of the super-android through only three episodes. Considered in Phase 3 as secondary, the role played by Paul Bettany was above all perceived as a form of exceptional intelligence built on from Jarvis, serving more to house the Spirit Stone and further the cause of the Avengers. However, as soon as it appeared and despite the power of its powers, Vision was relegated to the background.
- The 100 season 7: the Clarke Griffin series made the same fatal mistake as Lost and its survivors
- More beautiful life: Here's why Mouss is the target of Commissioner Mazelle (SPOILERS)
- Marvel Studios: Will this famous enemy of Doctor Strange be the antagonist of Avengers 5?
- Star Wars, new trilogy: The origins of Count Dooku, a link with The Force Awakens, the new powers of the dark side … All the information revealed by Light of The Jedi
- Netflix explains why they are canceling so many series