Matt LeBlanc was not thrilled to see the end of Friends approach at the time and this gesture is the ultimate proof!
The series Friends may have ended since 16 years, we never tire of watching it again and again. We love the stories of Rachel, Ross, Monica, Chandler, Joey and Phoebe so much that we dive into all the theories and information around the show, as well as the filming secrets and the anecdotes related to the actors. Lately, we learned that Matthew Perry, aka Chandler, was ready to reveal his secret love affair with Jennifer Aniston , aka Rachel. For now, we do not know if this surprising rumor is true, but on the other hand, we can tell you that Matt LeBlanc, the actor who played Joey in the series Friends, really struggled to bounce back after the show ended in 2004.
You remember the episode where Joey has to smoke for a role and can't figure out how to hold a cigarette ? In real life, Matt LeBlanc has long been a smoker. He had managed to quit for four years, but with the end of Friends arriving, the actor couldn't help but resume . “I had quit smoking for four years, and over the past two weeks I have been doing it again because we and each other were aware that our time together was coming to an end” , had notably declared Matt LeBlanc in an interview in 0001455 . Hopefully the next meeting between the actors of Friends scheduled very soon does not bring him down. In another register, find out if 4287408 Jennifer Aniston and Matt LeBlanc were in a relationship at the time of the series!
- Gray & amp; apos; s Anatomy season 17: Did you follow the season premiere?
- WandaVision: the series on Disney + has an explanation for the disappearance of the X-Men
- Gray & amp; apos; s Anatomy season 17: episode 3 tonight, Meredith reunites with Derek while facing the disease
- Marvel Studios: could Norman Osborn take control of Stark Industries?
- Supergirl season 6: will Barry Allen (the Flash) make an appearance before the end of the series?