- 1 The return of Hayden Christensen as Darth Vader has raised many questions about the Obi-Wan Kenobi spin-off!
- 1.1 WILL HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN ONLY LEND HIS VOICE TO DARK VADOR?
- 1.2 The announcement about Hayden Christensen's return obviously prompts us to wonder about his physical appearance. Read also : Lord of the Rings: Sean Astin (Sam) reveals his worst filming memory. Will he play a Darth Vader locked in his armor or will he only lend his voice to the character? Considering that the Sith Lord has hardly ever been seen without his costume and helmet, the majority of his characterization comes from his voice traditionally voiced by James Earl Jones. Replacing Jones with the voice of Christensen would be a major change, probably criticized by many fans. However, if the actor did not come to lend his voice to the character, Hayden Christensen's return would seem almost useless. On the other hand, fans will most certainly expect to find out Darth Vader's ravaged face. This would represent something both unique and captivating for the Star Wars saga vis-à-vis the apprehension of the Sith Lord that would allow to reveal a part most vulnerable of the character. WILL DARK VADOR HAVE THE RIGHT TO HIS OWN STORY IN THE SPIN-OFF ON OBI-WAN KENOBI
- 1.3 Although the show Disney be centered on the adventures of Obi-Wan Kenobi between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope , it wouldn't be surprising if the series gives us the opportunity to learn more about Darth Vader's personal story, his relationship with Dark Sidious, the development of his powers or behind the scenes of the Empire. In addition, Obi-Wan's dynamic vis-à-vis his former padawan has always been an essential theme of the Star Wars saga. This is why it seems legitimate to think that the personal history of the Jedi will be intimately linked to that of his enemy. Moreover , the first details unveiled on the spin-off teased a future clash between the two characters. Are we to understand that the latter will be the culmination of their respective stories? It is possible that yes! WILL WE SEE ANAKIN SKYWALKER FLASHBACKS?
- 1.4 Before the official return of Hayden Christensen in the skin of Darth Vader, many rumors already evoked his comeback in the skin of Anakin Skywalker. Indeed, several theories wanted the character to appear in flashbacks dating back to the Clone Wars. One thing that appears possible with the series on Obi-Wan since it will obviously focus on the failure of the Jedi vis-à-vis his padawan. That way, it wouldn't be impossible for Anakin's master to recall several memories of their missions leading up to their battle on Mustafar. Sequences that would bring a lot of emotion to the Disney series as well as a lot of meaning to the relationship of the two characters. THE RETURN OF DARK VADOR WILL COINCIDATE IT WITH A NEW HOPE?
- 1.5 The announcement of Darth Vader's return necessarily prompts us to wonder how the creative teams are doing -they manage to make the elements of the spin-off coincide with those of On the same subject : More beautiful life: Jean-Paul falls from a height, Emma and Baptiste are back … What will happen next week? (SPOILERS). Un Nouvel Espoir . A sentence uttered during their final duel particularly challenged the fans. Indeed, while Darth Vader prepares to challenge his former master, the latter declares: “I had not felt such a presence since …” before taking a break. A quote analyzed for years by the finest connoisseurs of the universe Star Wars , this one leading them to think that it was a reference to their duel on Mustafar. However, things may change with the spin-off on Obi-Wan Kenobi, the return of Darth Vader may have been explained by this convincing theory. Then hopefully the creative teams will take inspiration from this idea to do not (this time) create an inconsistency. WHAT WILL THE NEXT DUEL BETWEEN DARK VADOR AND OBI-WAN KENOBI LOOK LIKE?
The return of Hayden Christensen as Darth Vader has raised many questions about the Obi-Wan Kenobi spin-off!
While Disney and Lucasfilm have formalized many projects about the Star Wars universe, the announcement that has necessarily the most marked fans of the intergalactic saga, it is obviously the return of Hayden Christensen in the role of Darth Vader . Fifteen years after the events of Revenge of the Sith , the actor will reunite with his co-star, Ewan McGregor, in the Obi-Wan Kenobi-centric spin-off. The opportunity for fans of this iconic duo to also find the Jedi master facing the Sith Lord for the duel of the century while we are particularly wondering about the return of Darth Vader in the Disney series. Whether it is his physical appearance, his story or his impact on A New Hope , we have several questions about Hayden Christensen's return and here they are!