The age of Outlander's characters has always been a mystery. If it is easy to deduce that of Claire and Jamie, which is that of Brianna, their daughter?
Outlander fascinates a whole generation! There is no denying it, this series manages to transport us through time and space. This timeless and intense love story blew our minds. Unfortunately, we are not ready to find Claire and Jamie Fraser on our screens. Filming for season 6 of Outlander has not yet started due to the coronavirus pandemic and it is possible that the next episodes will not be broadcast only in 2022 on Starz … While waiting for some crisp information on the production of season 6 of Outlander , we wanted to focus on the age of the key characters … And by the way, what is Brianna, Claire and Jamie's daughter?
In Outlander , Brianna Rendall was born on 23 November 1948 in Boston … Before her journey through time to find her mother, the young woman had to barely twenty years. She graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in the spring 1948 and did not cross the Stones only after this time. However, in Outlander , time flies and there is little benchmark … After having a child, who has already grown up, how old is Brianna at the end of Season 5 of Outlander ? At the time of Diana Gabaldon's fifth novel, Brianna is only supposed to have years but since the series incorporated elements of Volume 6, Bree could be around 22 or 24 years. For her part, her interpreter, Sophie Skelton, is 26 years! While waiting for more information on the rest of the series, find out if the sex scenes could be deleted in Outlander Season 6.
- Harry Potter: Offering a sequel to the cult saga, good or bad idea?
- The Mandalorian season 2: the reason Ahsoka Tano didn't appear earlier in the series
- Penguin Bloom on Netflix: A touching true story carried by Naomi Watts and Andrew Lincoln, our verdict
- Will you be able to find the series that go with these villains?
- The Walking Dead, World Beyond season 2: Filming has started, is AMC really going to cancel it after 2 seasons?