Posted by Nella C. on
Reading time : 1 minute
Expected film of Phase 4 of the MCU, Shang-Chi could be linked to one of the Marvel series soon to air on Disney .
While clues about the presence of Fin Fang Foom and Michelle Yeoh's secret role in Shang-Chi have been revealed , it is now the turn of the film's connection with one of the future Marvel Studios series to be at the heart of the discussions. Indeed, it was recently announced that the character of Jacques Duquesne alias Swordsman will be featured in the show Hawkeye . Called the Sabreur in the French version, he is none other than the mentor of Clint Barton, the one who taught him to master the art of archery. In the comic books, he plays moles for the Mandarin and infiltrates the Avengers team, after being rejected by these for the first time.
The Mandarin will not only entrust him with this espionage mission, he will also offer him a brand new enchanted sword, forged with the Ten Rings
- Aquaman 2: Amber Heard's reshoots for the Justice League Snyder Cut completed, what impact for Mera in the sequel?
- Green Arrow and the Canaries: Arrow spin-off canceled, could actresses join other Arrowverse shows?
- Marvel Studios: The actors' contract revised down if the films do not come out in theaters?
- Online films: four proposals for more diversity
- The Lord of the Rings: This actor is the only member of the franchise to have met Tolkien in real life