While Peter Parker will have to face many obstacles during his next adventures, could the superhero in the spider suit on top of that lose his extraordinary abilities?
As the filming of Spider-Man 3 began, Tom Holland having shared a first photo of the production at the start of the week, many fans are watching for the slightest clue as to the film's script. Kept carefully under wraps, the plot should however introduce several alternate realities across the Multiverse or the Spider-Verse. That way, Peter Parker would have to face off against plenty of enemies starting with Electro, Jamie Foxx being back in the franchise Spiderman. However, there have been previously rumors that Kraven the Hunter is the main antagonist of the feature film while new speculation is that Ned Leeds will be the next Green Goblin.
If we will have to wait for several confirmations around the production to find out who will face Peter Parker, the latter could of even being attacked in several ways, starting with the theft of his famous suit. This wouldn't be the first time the Spider-Man universe has seen his super -hero losing his powers, the comics having already portrayed such a turnaround. However, the theft of his suit wouldn't be the only way for the spider-man to lose his powers, another possibility seeing the young man getting rid of his costume himself, a choice notably justified because of the inheritance. Stark from which he must free himself.
- Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker: J.J. Abrams' movie ignored these important messages from the Last Jedi
- Marvel Studios: will Namor be the origin of Civil War 2 in the MCU?
- After Avengers Endgame, Chris Pratt and the Russo Brothers re-team for Saigon Bodyguards remake
- Pirates of the Caribbean franchise star believes Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) must be in the cast
- Spider-Man 3: Can All The Old Characters Announced Return For Simple Cameos?