A duel at the top that would have represented a lot of risk for the former Jedi master of Anakin Skywalker!
Released in 2005, Revenge of the Sith marked the end of the prelogy as well as the advent of the Sith Empire led by Darth Sidious and his new apprentice, Darth Vader. A dark epilogue, far from what the franchise had so far portrayed. The final duels also represented a major turning point in the franchise, Yoda's exile on Dagobah after his defeat against the Emperor as well as the confrontation on Mustafar between Obi-Wan Kenobi ( Ewan McGregor ) and Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen) constituting determining elements for the continuation of the saga. An inevitable outcome that the spectators of the time could not ignore but which pushed them years later to redo the prelogy and in particular to wonder if Obi-Wan Kenobi would have was able to beat Palpatine at the end of Revenge of the Sith .
- Prove you are worthy of entering House Targaryen by scoring 10/10 in this Game of Thrones dragons quiz
- Supergirl season 6: will Barry Allen (the Flash) make an appearance before the end of the series?
- Marvel Studios: This iconic Iron Man replica was completely improvised by Robert Downey Jr
- Lucifer season 6: could the plot take place in paradise?
- Harry Potter: These 8 stars of the saga have also appeared in several Marvel films