The last Star Wars trilogy could have been very different if it had been directed by George Lucas!
The last Star Wars trilogy concluded almost a year ago on the big screen. Led by J.J. Abrams and Rian Johnson, however, the last episodes received a mixed reception from the fans, the latter criticizing one of their favorite saga for borrowing too much from the first trilogy or even to the Disney universe. However, things could have been very different if George Lucas had piloted the project. Indeed, the site The Direct revealed via a Reddit user that many details could have been changed, starting with the choice of the main antagonist. The creator of the Star Wars saga would actually have made Darth Maul the number 1 enemy of the last trilogy, thus apprehending him as a true Lord of Crime.
Also to discover
- The Boys: This detail spotted in Hughie in the first episodes makes no sense
- Outlander season 6: Why does Claire continue to wear Frank's wedding ring?
- Game of Thrones: This star always hated her character's death for an amazing reason
- Your new year will be a success if it looks like the one from these movies / series
- Legacies season 3: The titles of the first 5 episodes revealed, what do they teach us?