The new statements from an actor of The Batman could have given an interesting clue as to the role of the Penguin in the film.
The trailer for The Batman broadcast on the occasion of the DC Fandome last August was the opportunity to discover the first steps of Robert Pattinson in the costume of the batman. But not only ! Since fans were also able to see an unrecognizable Colin Farrell in the skin of the Penguin . A quality artistic work that has repeatedly deceived the rest of the cast, the latest victim being none other than Rupert Penry-Jones, the interpreter of the mayor of Gotham, Don Mitchell. Indeed, in an interview with Digital Spy , the actor humorously confessed not not have recognized his co-star on the sets assuming at first that it was an extra. Yes Jeffrey Wright aka Jim Gordon had previously confessed to being duped by Colin Farrell’s appearance, the interview with Rupert Penry-Jones was also l ‘opportunity to learn more about the role of the Penguin in The Batman .
- This Is Us season 5: episode 6, Randall upset by a discovery of his past in the promo video
- WandaVision: Could Disney + Series Be The MCU's Biggest?
- The Wilds on Amazon Prime Video: The series renewed for a season 2
- Die Hard 3: This violent alternate ending of A Day in Hell could have changed John McClane (Bruce Willis) forever
- Spider-Man 3: The title and first images unveiled, what clues do they give to the plot?
The Batman: The role of the Justice League in connection with the quest for identity of the Dark Knight?
The Batman: A grueling shoot for Robert Pattinson?
The Batman: Joe Manganiello (Deathstroke) reveals what Ben Affleck’s abandoned Batman project would have looked like
The Batman: The Journey of the Dark Knight (Robert Pattinson) explored in an unprecedented way in the film?
The Batman: The murder of Alfred (Andy Serkis) at the heart of the next films?
The Batman: Would Batgirl Make a Better Ally Than Catwoman?