Could Starlight completely crack and become a real danger?
In the season finale of season 2 of The Boys , Starlight has more than ever chosen its camp. There is no question of being a Vought puppet for life, especially since the company did not hesitate to let Homelander and Stormfront imprison him. She's joined the Boys, at least for a few episodes, and is ready to fight for the truth again. From the start, Annie January has represented optimism and faith in justice, a superhero like in the movies. However, Starlight's candor has more than once been put to the test, whether by the Seven or even Hughie. Could the events of season 3 lead the young Super to a darker side?
- Mom, I missed the plane: A remake in the works on Disney +, the director of the first film dismantles the project
- The Mandalorian season 3: will Grand Admiral Thrawn be the next antagonist?
- Friends: Rachel and Phoebe have an incredible friendship, look back at the best moments of their history
- Outlander: Did Jamie try to join Claire in the future?
- Mank on Netflix: A film dedicated to Herman J. Mankiewicz reserved for moviegoers, our review