Looking back, this detail about Hughie in the first episodes of The Boys is inconsistent!
Last October, we were talking to you about this disgusting detail that proves that Hughie is no longer the same man at all in season 2 of The Boys . Today, it’s a whole other element of the plot that bothers us. It concerns a funny accessory spotted in the character played by Jack Quaid . Indeed, there is in the very first episodes of the series a big inconsistency that no one has ever really noticed. An error so huge that we even wonder how the writers could have forgotten it. This is the small figurine representing A-Train, the member of the Seven, which Hughie keeps in his room as a sign of admiration for the superhero
- Thor 4, Love & amp; amp; Thunder: Has Mantis (Pom Klementieff) joined the cast? This photo sows doubt
- The Vampire Diaries: Stefan, Klaus, Tyler … Why has Caroline never needed a man?
- Marvel Studios: will phase 4 be the crossover phase?
- Disney +: Titanic, Alien, Le Diable wears Prada … All these cult films to (re) see on Star
- Marvel Studios' Biggest Mystery Of The Incredible Hulk Finally Solved?
The Boys season 2: Karl Urban (Butcher) reveals the scene that frustrated him the most on the set
Suicide Squad 2: James Gunn’s film close to The Boys universe?
The Boys: 3 amazing details everyone missed in the very first episode
Marvel Studios: The Boys Creator Deems Marvel Movies ‘Dangerous’, Blames MCU
Avengers Endgame: The Scene 24% women of the A-Force mocked by the series The Boys?
The Boys, the Seven, the super-terrorists … Which team from The Boys series could you belong to?