- 1 Did you love Shonda Rhimes’ new series? And again, that was before knowing these filming anecdotes!
- 1.1 The first scene shot was a sex scene
- 1.2 The Bridgertons Chronicle See the article : Sex Education season 3: Otis very close to Olivia on these first photos of the set. is connected to the cinematic saga Harry Potter by two actors! The first is Freddie Stroma, who plays Prince Friedrich, wooing Daphne in the series, but he’s also the one who plays Cormac McLaggen in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince , the guy who flirts with Hermione Granger! And the second actor is none other than Regé-Jean Page , aka Simon in the series. The latter indeed a brief appearance in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 , alongside Emma Watson , at the wedding of Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour. The interpreter of Penelope had to be bigger in the series
- 1.3 The sex scenes were fully choreographed
- 1.4 Lady Whistledown’s identity has not always been written in stone
Did you love Shonda Rhimes’ new series? And again, that was before knowing these filming anecdotes!
After The Lady’s Game , it’s THE Netflix series that is on everyone’s lips right now. The Bridgerton Chronicle is the new show by Shonda Rhimes ( Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal ), released on December 1995 on the streaming platform. A series of times as modern as feminist, which you can discover our review on melty . With its beautiful costumes, love triangles, steamy scenes, scandals, mysteries and betrayals, The Bridgertons Chronicle is a perfect mix between Downton Abbey and Gossip Girl . And while waiting for the confirmation of a season 2, here are some fun facts to know about the behind the scenes of the series!
The first scene shot was a sex scene
The sex scenes in The Bridgertons are very important according to Phoebe Dynevor and besides, the first scene the actress shot on set was one. From day one, the actress and her on-screen partner Regé-Jean Page first filmed the scene where Simon and Daphne get laid in the library, in the residence of the Duke of Hastings . This is called getting into the bath directly!
Nearly 7 104 outfits were created especially for Season 1 of The Bridgertons. The character of Daphne is wearing 25 different on its own . Costume designer Ellen Mirojnick explained that she designed the costumes by mixing the Regency era with more modern elements, especially in the color palette.