Will Ed and Lorraine Warren still have the title role in the third installment of The Conjuring?
Several weeks ago, James Wan teased a different plot from the previous parts of The Conjuring . The opportunity for fans to wonder how the third film in the franchise will denote the first adaptations. If the story should focus on the trial of Arne Cheyenne Johnson and thus separate itself from the classic tale around the haunted house, the plot could also take as the main character the accused rather than Ed ( Patrick Wilson ) and Lorraine Warren (Vera Farmiga). A new spring that could support the change of direction operated by the franchise, the latter having previously focused on the apprehension of the couple and their adventures as hunters of ghosts.
Also to discover
- Riverdale season 5: a creepy new poster teases the return of dead characters in the series
- Vikings vs Game of Thrones: Who of Ragnar or Jon Snow would win in a fight to the death? We have the answer
- Fantastic 4: Zac Efron, Emily Blunt, John Krasinski … These actors fans want to see in the MCU reboot
- Harry Potter: Daniel Radcliffe kept some very strange props from the set
- Black Widow: Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man … who could Taskmaster imitate?