If the Nazgul terrify you enough like that in The Lord of the Rings, wait until you discover their dark origins …
Among the creatures introduced in the saga To see also : We bet you forgot all those abandoned Game of Thrones storylines along the way. The Lord of the Rings , the Nazgul are some of the most terrifying. Servants of Sauron, these specters were once Men, ancient kings and high lords, corrupted by the wearing of Rings of Power given by the Dark Lord. While the Peter Jackson trilogy faithfully portrayed them, J.R.R. Tolkien's work offered an even wider take on the Nazgul. Details on their origins and their powers that the films and their director preferred to dismiss but that Melty recapitulates, just for you!
THE NAZGUL ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR STOPPING THE LINE OF KINGS OF GONDOR
- Indiana Jones 5: Is the Archaeologist's Death Inevitable?
- Marvel Studios: Majority of MCU superheroes are destined to die, we tell you why
- Fantastic Beasts 3: Jude Law (Dumbledore) reacts to Johnny Depp's departure
- Black Panther 2: A Narcos Mexico star cast, any clues about the next supervillain revealed?
- Harry Potter: The Things Only Book Fans Know About Hogwarts