Throughout his quest to Mordor, Frodo had to face many dangers. A challenge that did not spare our hero in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, of which here are the saddest details.
Like Harry Potter with whom The Lord of the Rings shares amazing similarities , the Peter Jackson’s trilogy introduced some memorable characters. However, the story has mostly focused on the twists and turns surrounding Frodo Baggins, the young Hobbit having to leave his native Shire and cross Middle-earth to the top of Mordor in order to to destroy the One Ring. A quest filled with twists and turns but also many tragedies for our hero. Although he was able to count on Gandalf’s advice and the presence of his loyal friend Sam, Frodo’s road to Sauron’s stronghold was particularly dangerous. A journey strewn with pitfalls which the famous Hobbit finally escaped but which, however, did not spare him … The proof.
FRODO HAD TO ABANDON THE COUNTY AND THE COMMUNITY OF THE RING
- More beautiful life: Here is how Samia (Fabienne Carat) will leave the series (SPOILERS)
- Once Upon a Time 2: Amy Adams is back for this officially confirmed sequel
- The Boys season 3: this unlikely character could finally be connected to Vought
- Marvel Studios: Disney + unveils Legends, the new series with Wanda Maximoff and Vision
- Disney +: Titanic, Alien, Le Diable wears Prada … All these cult films to (re) see on Star