Will Grand Admiral Thrawn succeed Moff Gideon as the antagonist in season 3 of The Mandalorian?
While season 2 of The Mandalorian has just concluded on Disney , Fans would like to see a lot of things in Season 3 , which airs next year on the streaming platform. Whether it's the duel between Bo-Katan and Din Djarin ( Pedro Pascal ), the reunion with Grogu or the return of Ahsoka Tano , we hope to find many characters in the next episodes, the presence of Rosario Dawson in the sequel can also announce the arrival of Grand Admiral Thrawn. Teased in season 2, his presence in season 3 would not be surprising, so much so that several fans already imagine him in the skin of the main antagonist.
It is true that after the defeat of Moff Gideon, The Mandalorian will have to find the worthy successor of the character played by Giancarlo Esposito. Now, who better than one of the iconic protagonists of Star Wars: Rebels to replace him and sit more the presence of the Empire in the Disney series . With Ahsoka Tano in pursuit of him, it wouldn't be surprising if the Jedi would once again enlist the services of Din Djarin to help him take down Thrawn's minions in future episodes. So indebted for the help provided by Ahsoka during episode 5 of season 2 of The Mandalorian , it would not be surprising that the character of Pedro Pascal helps the Jedi but also wishes to oppose the Empire, Mando having then chosen to join the Resistance.
- Ava on Netflix: Jessica Chastain (Zero Dark Thirty) is a more ferocious killer than John Wick, our reviewer
- Iron Man 2: why Scarlett Johansson didn't want Black Widow to take place after this movie
- Outlander season 6: Sam Heughan (Jamie) confirms the shooting date
- Marvel Studios: Disney + unveils Legends, the new series with Wanda Maximoff and Vision
- The Bridgertons Chronicle: The cast of this key character championed by the author of the novels