After The Originals and Legacies, is it possible that a new spin-off on The Vampire Diaries universe will see the light of day in the near future ?
The Vampire Diaries marked an entire generation and the series was so successful that two spin-offs were born. The Originals , which aired for five seasons centered around the Mikaelson family, the original first vampires. After the end of the series, the creators wanted to go even further into the mythology and the universe of The Vampire Diaries . Thus, another spin-off on the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson was created. Season 3 of Legacies will return to The CW soon and new adventures await Hope, the Saltzman twins and the other supernatural students.
Many fans of The Vampire Diaries dream of a new spin-off on this universe which so charmed them. Names of characters have often emerged like that of Bonnie or even Davina. For the moment, no series of this type is in preparation on the CW
- Harry Potter: This is THE most important spell in the saga, and it's not what you think
- Avengers Endgame: Where is Smart Hulk at the end of the movie?
- Lupine: Assane Diop (Omar Sy) unveils the plan of his heist in this new extract unveiled by Netflix
- Lucifer season 6: episode 2, the title unveiled, what does it teach us?
- WandaVision: Episode 9, Doctor Strange, Avengers Infinity War, Captain America Civil War … These easter eggs you shouldn't miss
The Vampire Diaries: Why did this character never reappear after his death?
The Vampire Diaries: Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy) turned down one of the key roles
The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Legacies: These characters appeared in all three shows