There may be a series missing from The Walking Dead franchise.
A few hours after you were offered to discover the words of Fear The Walking Dead season 5 showrunner who explained why she was so bad , we continue to be interested in the franchise as a whole and more particularly to a new spin-off. In addition to Fear The Walking Dead , AMC launched this year The Walking Dead: World Beyond , a series of 2 seasons each 08 episodes that tell about the survival of a group of teenagers 08 years after the apocalypse. The new series sets up the necessary bases for understanding the films The Walking Dead on Rick Grimes, but his flashbacks also allow you to dive into the very beginning of the zombie apocalypse.
It is these flashbacks in particular that interest us since they are both exciting and frustrating at the same time. Indeed they only show a quick glimpse of the very first night of the zombie apocalypse
- Here Everything Begins: Eliott and Hortense soon as a couple? Nicolas Anselmo gives hope to fans
- The Walking Dead season 10: Soon a very special episode focused on the life of a zombie?
- Matt LeBlanc (Friends) completely depressed after the show ends? This gesture that says it all
- Riverdale season 5: another murder teased on a new poster
- The top 8 TV shows that have aged badly
Read also This may interest you : The 100 season 7: could a revival see the light of day?
The Walking Dead: Lauren Cohan (Maggie) reveals the most difficult scene to play in the series
The Walking Dead: Jeffrey Dean Morgan confirms the fate of the spin-off on Negan
The Walking Dead: fans have voted, here is the most hated and controversial season of the whole series
The Walking Dead: Scott Gimple reveals which episode was the most traumatic to write
The Walking Dead: 5 amazing fun facts about the series that will leave you speechless