The Walking Dead franchise is ready to venture into new territories.
While we came back recently on a key scene from the comics about Negan's future that could be adapted with Carol rather than Rick in the season of The Walking Dead , today we are interested in the entire franchise. AMC has made a lot of announcements lately, and in addition to knowing that the season 11 which will end in 2021 will be the last season of the main series, we have learned that new spin-offs are in the works. One of them was described by Scott Gimple as “a humorous take on the zombie apocalypse” , and if the doubts are still there, we think when we think about it that it could be a good idea.
On the same subject
- The Simpsons: All those times Homer tried to make money illegally
- What is the best antenna for free TV?
- The Wilds on Amazon Prime Video: What Really Happened on the Island? We explain the end
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3: The adult version of Groot back in the movie?
- Walker: episode 2, Walker will try to reconnect with his family in the promo video