Could the return of Matt Damon and Sam Neill in Thor 4 Love & Thunder go beyond the simple cameo?
While Thor 4: Love & Thunder started filming, the first photos of the set having unveiled the costumes of Star-Lord and the Thunder God , the technical teams of Taika Waititi will also see Matt Damon and Sam Neill arrive in the coming weeks. Indeed, the two Hollywood stars expected in Australia will return in the fourth installment of the Adventures of the God of Asgard after a brief appearance at the beginning of Thor: Ragnarok. An unexpected comeback that more precisely makes us wonder what their role could be in the film after a humorous cameo of a few minutes in the previous feature film.
Will it again be a lightning appearance that can offer a nice running gag to the universe of Thor? On the contrary, will the actors have an important role this time around in the plot? While it’s hard to imagine Matt Damon and Sam Neill returning for anything other than a cameo, it’s possible to imagine their characters playing a starring role in the movie. introduction of the Multiverse in Thor 4: Love & Thunder . Given the importance of alternate realities in the Next Phases of the MCU, it wouldn’t be surprising if
- The Lord of the Rings: These 3 fun facts prove that filming was no easy feat
- The Walking Dead season 10: we know the real reason why Maggie left Hilltop after the disappearance of Rick
- WandaVision: Episode 6, Avengers Age of Ultron, Kick-Ass, Malcolm … These easter eggs you shouldn't miss
- These questions that we ask ourselves again and again about Back to the future
- Can I watch TV online for free?