Heimdall, the Grandmaster, Hela … Could these characters return in Thor 4, Love and Thunder? We are looking at the question.
Seen in Avengers Endgame in which she took part in the final battle, Valkyrie will be back in Thor 4, Love and Thunder , in which she should fully assume the role of Queen of the new Asgard. This will not be the case with the Topaz character, however, introduced in Thor Ragnarok . Its interpreter, Rachel House, has indeed recently admitted that his character probably had no chance of making a return in the sequel. His employer, the Grand Master, however, may have more chances. Played by Jeff Goldblum, the wacky ruler of Sakaar has managed to make his mark on the MCU and Thor fans alike, so many are hoping to see him again soon. However, it is assumed that if the Grandmaster were to return, it would undoubtedly be for a brief appearance. Another character present in Thor Ragnarok , the former guardian of Bifrost I named Heimdall, killed in Avengers Infinity War .
- Netflix explains why they are canceling so many series
- Arrowverse: David Ramsey (Arrow) ready to don the Green Lantern costume?
- Who goes hunting loses their spot, these superheroes who are neither DCEU nor MCU stole the show in 2020
- The Blacklist season 8: Was the kiss between Liz and Ressler sincere? The showrunner responds
- Fast and Furious 9: will Cipher (Charlize Theron) team up with Eteon?