The last episodes of season 6 of Vikings could be an opportunity for this character to avenge his death.
While we were wondering Not long ago if the release date of the last episodes of season 6 of Vikings has finally been revealed – the Prime Video German mentioned 30 December without that this has been confirmed – today we are looking at the intrigues. There are only episodes left for the coming soon series end on History, and as we know it often happens that the writers bring back some important characters when a series is about to end . It often happened in Vikings since between their beliefs and some visions, it is always possible to see familiar faces again .
It is for this reason that we think that the Seer, a key figure in Viking society, could return to the season 6. Indeed the creator of the series Michael Hirst has already implied that he might not really be dead because of his special nature, which would make his return possible. As a reminder, the Seer was killed by Ivar who did not appreciate that he told him that, contrary to what he thought, he wasn't necessarily doomed to become a God. The Seer made a few reappearances after that to characters needing guidance, such as Bjorn did.
- Iron Man: Thanos in the movie opposite Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.)?
- Mom I missed the plane turns 30, 10 things you didn't know about the cult movie
- Netflix: Ryan Reynolds shares first image of The Adam Project
- The Lord of the Rings: 3 filming secrets that even the biggest fans of the saga don't know
- Harry Potter: These 8 stars of the saga have also appeared in several Marvel films