Warning for spoilers! Wonder Woman 1984 may have confirmed a stubborn theory about the existence of the afterlife at the heart of the DCEU.
While French fans are still waiting for the release of Wonder Woman 768 , Americans were able to take advantage of the simultaneous release on HBO Max as well as in certain cinemas to discover the new adventures of Diana Prince ( Gal Gadot ). The opportunity for Patty Jenkins' film to introduce new characters facing the DC heroine but also to find the original protagonists, such as Steve Trevor returned from the dead. If the circumstances of his return appear surprising and created controversy , his resurrection was also the occasion more generally, to confirm a tenacious theory about the DC Universe and its afterlife. During their stroll around the National Mall, Diana questions Steve about his disappearance, the former soldier however unable to put the words on his experience after death . Steve didn't explicitly say he was in heaven, only that he was in a “ nice ” place. While other questions about Steve's time in the afterlife are never explored, this moment briefly allows us to learn more about the afterlife within the DCEU.
- More beautiful life: Jean-Paul hesitates between Samia and Irina, Stan also wants to escape … What will happen next week? (SPOILERS)
- Back to the Future: Could the events of the third film have been avoided by Marty?
- Merry Christmas ! Here are the 5 most anticipated series of the month of December
- More beautiful life: Mouss lives hell in prison, Noah in love … What will happen next week? (SPOILERS)
- Back to the Future: Michael J. Fox replaced another actor as Marty during filming, that's why